Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

So This Happened!

So many great things have happened since I last wrote a post. Why this is so hard to do I will never know since I love to journal and writing things out!

Let's start with the biggest most recent thing...well there are two but lets start with this last weekend. We got married! I only have one picture right now but there are more to come once we get them from the our friend that was in charge of taking photos.


The wedding was just what I wanted...a little under planned and totally casual. It was basically a cookout and swimming party. It was really fun and low stress. Our friend who officiated the wedding did a wonderful job. We could not have been more pleased with his sermon. It was personal and sweet and perfect for us.

On to the next exciting news. We are also pregnant! It is so exciting. There is so much to post on this that I am going to do a separate post just for this topic very soon and obviously many more after that.

Pages