Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

It's a Keeper

I tried a wonderful recipe from Half Baked Harvest last night. Chris didn't even notice that it didn't have meat in it! It is really that good. I did cut down on the cheese quite a bit. We like cheese just not copious amounts of it all at once. I would be interested to try the recipe as written to see how cheesy it really is.

http://www.halfbakedharvest.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/One-Pan-Four-Cheese-Drunken-Sun-Dried-Tomato-and-Spinach-Pasta-Bake-1.jpg

That looks really good right? Next time I make it I am going to try out a couple of changes. First I am going to add some Italian sausage. I liked it without meat and so did Chris but I would be interested to see how it turned out with some sausage. Also I want to substitute half of the canned tomatoes for rotel tomatoes. The red pepper flakes in the recipe do add a little bite to the pasta but I would like a little bit more without having to add tons of red pepper flakes.

Pages