Pages

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Addicted to Planning

Not sure why but I'm totally addicted to planning right now. I am also on a budget so I am working on ways to not spend any money or at least as little as possible and still be able to decorate a super cute planner. 

The first thing I did was use a small binder that I had picked up at target a couple weeks ago for a different purpose.

Then I wanted to make dividers and cute pages for my planner. I started by making the dividers from half price scrapbook paper that I picked up at Hobby Lobby.



This is a cover page which I have decorated a little bit but not too much. I wanted to keep it simple!


Next I added this super cool washi tape holder so that I could carry around some of my washi tape without having the rolls all over my purse. This thing is genius! Behind that is a folder that I made.


This is the folder. Right now it is simply holding my stickers that I have printed off. All of these stickers are free on the internets and I will be having a separate post on those in the next couple days.







Above are the other folders that I made. I only spent about $12 dollars for everything that I made! Future posts will show the inserts that I am using right now, how I decorated them, and more resources for free or at least inexpensive planner supplies and printables. 

Pages